Effective Date: December 20, 2018
The website provider is the
3 km. Serres Thessalonikis, Serres 62100, Greece
Email: [email protected]
Telephone: 0030 2321050838
And, who for the purposes of this and for the sake of brevity will henceforth be called the "provider".
▪ The object of our activity is the provision of services Rektifie
▪ The website aims at:
Providing information to visitors/users about our services
▪ If you disagree with any of the present terms of the website, you should not use the website.
A. General terms
▪ All content of the website (text, images, drawings, software) is an original intellectual creation of the provider and is therefore protected in accordance with the provisions of law 2121/1993 "Protection of intellectual property and Related rights '. Any reproduction, copying or use of the content of the website for commercial or other purposes without the prior written permission of the author is prohibited.
Industrial property Rights
▪ The trademarks contained in our website are protected in accordance with the provisions of the Law of Industrial property (n. 1733/1987, N. 4072/2012).
▪ The use of trademarks contained in the provider's website is prohibited without the written permission of the rightholders.
Limitation of liability
▪ The provider shall take all reasonable and appropriate measures to ensure that any information contained in the website fully responds to the truth. The provider does not guarantee the correctness, completeness, reliability of the information and is not liable to the users for any damage due to inaccuracies or errors of information.
▪ The provider is not liable for any loss of the user, due either to an illegal act of a third party (e.g. Information on the use of the website.
▪ If the website of the provider has a technical problem and the connection is interrupted, the provider is not responsible for any damage caused to the user due to the interruption.
▪ The amendments will apply from the date of posting of the revised terms on our website or from the date that may be stipulated by law.
Online Dispute Resolution
▪ If you have a problem with the provision of our services through the website you can submit a complaint via the online dispute resolution (ODR) platform provided by the European Commission https://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/main/; event = Main. Home2. Show
▪ for any dispute that may arise regarding the operation and use of the website, the applicable is the Greek law and competent are the courts of Thessaloniki