Effective Date: December 20, 2018
▪ most browsers are configured to allow automatic storage of cookies on your terminal device. If you do not want this to happen, you can go to your browser settings and modify them. You can choose whether or not to save cookies automatically or to receive a notification before you install a new cookie.
▪ cookies are installed either by the website provider (First party cookies) or by another provider through the third party cookies and are necessary for other purposes, such as the improvement of advertised products and are not related to the recognition of the advertising user.
▪ legal basis of processing is our legitimate interest in the proper operation and optimization of our website, i.e. article 6 (1) (f) of the General Privacy Regulation (GKPD).
▪ duration of storage of cookies on the device: the cookies we use are stored on your terminal device either for the duration of your visit to the session, so these are automatically deleted when you leave the site or For a specified period of time. You can see more information below with the cookies we use (type, utility, storage time, etc.).
which cookies we use
▪ cookies are divided into different categories depending on the purpose they serve and how they work.
▪ We use the following cookies:
Cookie Name: _gat Domain: rektifie.gr Duration: 1 minute Purpose: Used to adjust the rate of requests from Google Analytics
Cookie Name: _gid Domain: rektifie.gr Duration: 1 day Purpose: Used to distinguish Google Analytics users
Cookie Name: _ga Domain: rektifie.gr Duration: 24 months Purpose: Used to distinguish Google Analytics users
Cookie Name: Collect Domain: rektifie.gr Duration: 1 minute Purpose: Used to send data to Google Analytics about the device and the behavior of the visitor. Monitors the visitor across all devices and marketing channels.
Cookie Name: Pll_language Domain: rektifie.gr Duration: 12 months Purpose: Used to remember the language of the visitor
These cookies are necessary for the operation of the website
No advertising cookies are used
These cookies are used to track user activity on Web pages. The intention is to display advertisements that are relevant and appealing to users and therefore more valuable to third-party publishers and advertisers.
Uncategorized Cookies are not used
These are cookies that are in the process of being sorted, together with the providers of individual cookies.
Operating system used
The time of access to the website
The location of the access
The frequency of visits to our website
The IP address
Referrer-URL (the previous Web page you visited)
▪ Google will process this information on our behalf in order to evaluate the use of our website and to compile reports on the use of a website and to provide additional services related to the activity of Web page so that it can be configured according to the needs of the users. IP addresses become anonymous so that the user cannot be identified in any case.
▪ You can prevent the installation of cookies, you can go to your browser settings and disable the installation. In this case, you may not be able to use all the functionality of the Web page.
▪ You can also prevent the collection of data made by cookies related to the use of this website (Symperilambonomenis and IP address) as well as the processing done by Google Analytics if you load and install The extension of the browser located in this link https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
▪ For more information on using and protecting your data from Google you can visit the Google Analytics website
▪ The purpose of using the Google Analytics service is to design our website based on the needs of the users, as well as the continuous improvement of our website.
▪ legal basis of processing is our legitimate interest in achieving the above purpose, i.e. Article 6 (1) (f) of the general regulation for the protection of Personal data (GKPD).
▪ recipients/categories of recipients: the information collected by the cookies is transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there. This information may be transmitted to third parties if this is provided for by law or if the third party is processing Google's delegated data.
▪ storage time: Data collected for statistical purposes is retained on Google's server for 24 months and then deleted. But after the anonymisation of your IP address it is no longer possible to connect the data collected with your face.